RMO®’s Dual-Top Temporary Anchorage Device (TAD) system provides efficient and flexible biomechanics. Dual-Top TADs significantly enhance treatment capabilities and can be extremely effective in reducing treatment time, surgeries, and extractions.
Appliances can be inserted chairside by the doctor and loaded immediately.
Experience the latest generation of appliances — RMO®’s Dual-Top TADs.
- FDA approved
- Self-drilling and self-tapping
- No pilot hole, tissue punch, incision or flap necessary
- incision or flap necessary
- 100% biocompatible – titanium alloy
- Chairside insertion/removal
- Low profile – comfortable for patient